Subject: Invitation to the BRS COPs regional preparatory meeting for the Eastern Europe region | Parties
From: "BRS Secretariat \(No-Reply\)" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Marylene Beau \(UN\)" <[email-masked]>, "Dan Dar-Ziv" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2024 18:13:58 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear contact points for the Basel, Rotterdam and Stockholm conventions in 
the Eastern Europe region,

We are pleased to invite your Government to participate in the Eastern 
Europe regional meeting in preparation for the 2025 meetings of the 
conferences of the Parties to the Basel, Rotterdam and Stockholm 
conventions, which will be held from 26 to 28 March 2025 in Warsaw, Poland.

Please find attached the invitation letter, the registration form and the 
provisional programme of the regional preparatory meeting.

In accordance with the requirements set out in the attached invitation 
letter, please ensure that the official registration of the representatives 
designated by your Government to participate in the meeting is submitted to 
the Secretariat at: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , no later 
than 27 January 2025.

Any questions regarding the meeting can be addressed to: [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> .

Yours sincerely,

Secretariat of the Basel, Rotterdam and Stockholm Conventions